12.12.2009

sounds of the season.

Photobucket
i love christmas music.

i performed the messiah last week with my choir {utah voices} and the salt lake symphony. what an amazing experience. it was so rewarding. all of the hard work put in. and all of the practicing {ok. . . not as much practicing as i probably should have put in. . .}. it was so fun. the music and the message are beautiful. this was my first time singing the messiah. amazing.

the salt lake children's choir had their concert at the cathedral of the madeleine last sunday. it's a family tradition to attend every year and my christmas is not complete without it! it was amazing, as usual.

and last night we attended the tabernacle choir + orchestra at temple square + bells on temple square + natalie cole + david mccullough {whew!} concert. not only was the music beautiful, it was just lovely to look at. they had the stage lit up and decorated so beautifully. it filled me full of christmas spirit! and may i just say that my favorite part of the whole thing was the organ solo?! wow!

so so much good music.

and now back to my personal christmas collection. unless you know of any good concerts coming up?

1 comment:

dave + kirst said...

ariel, me and like 4 other people said the same thing --- the organ solo was our favorite :)