2.27.2009

loves.

♥ going to jordan landing to see a movie with sean... in the biggest most amazing theater EVER!
this amazing lemon yogurt cake. i may or may not have had 2 slices for breakfast this morning.
♥ wearing my easter apron.
♥ getting good stuff in the mail. like baby announcements :)
♥ cadbury minis.
♥ laying on my back for an hour last night, watching my belly move when she does.
♥ cloudy days.
♥ watching house hunters before bed.
♥ reading this hilarious book. it's frightening how much i can relate to becky.
♥ watching sean freak out when i pile the groceries into the cart. he always thinks we're spending WAY more than we are... and then he breathes a sigh of relief at the cash register. men.
♥ cutler's turkey avacado sandwhich. heaven.
♥ the amazing season of LOST we have happening right now.
♥ cute hair days.
♥ shannon telling me all the time how close we are to march. and then april and may and then BABY! she's very excited to have another niece, i think!

6 comments:

* said...

Cadberry minis are THE.BEST!!! Yummy.

Amy said...

That is a great list. I have yet to wrap my mouth around one of those delicious eggs this season.....*sigh*. Josh freaks out when I fill our cart with candy....no so much with groceries though. :)

Adrienne said...

Randy's always the one piling food into the grocery cart... can't relate on that one :)

Dagley Family said...

Of course she is excitted for another neice. Her other neices are talking back and fighting way too much I think! Babies are just the coolest and so fun to hold.

Chris and Tara said...

I love those Cadbury eggs. One of my favorite treats of all time. I love the big ones, too. Too bad I've sworn off candy for a while. :(

Coopers said...

I wont let Lee buy me Cadbury Eggs because I would east the entire bag myself. No joke.

And love, love, house hunters before bed too!