2.05.2009

the joys.

i nearly lost it yesterday when my hands were too swollen to put on my wedding ring. i blame it on the massive amounts of water i had to drink for that ultrasound. and the salty food i ate the day before. have i ever mentioned how freakishly sensitive my hands are to salt? if i eat movie popcorn, it's over. my hands get so swollen. anyway. never so swollen that i can't put on my wedding ring. poor sean listened to me whine and complain the whole way to the dr's appointment. i had to wear my emergency ring that i bought in hawaii for just such occasions.

good news though. by the end of the day {backwards, i know} my hands were back to normal and my ring fit again. WHEW! i'm not ready for that yet. maybe by week 35 i'll be able to accept it.

{has anyone noticed how often the phrase "poor sean" comes up in my posts lately? i must be a real joy to live with when i'm pregnant!}

2 comments:

Adrienne said...

I haven't been able to wear my ring since the end of pregnancy with Ryan. We got it resized and then I kept getting heat rash. It's not the best feeling being pregnant and not wearing your ring.

Erika said...

My ring stopped fitting at about 6 mo. and I hated it! It fits fine now though.