2.16.2009

presidents day.

since i didn't have to work today, i thought i would spend the entire day at ikea! ok that wasn't really the plan, but i ended up going there twice today. i've been looking for curtains for the nursery so i got ready early this morning thinking no one would be at ikea right when the store opens at 10 {i was wrong}. i found a couple of different options so i took them both home. during the process of trying to decide between the two, i dragged the curtains over my cute lamp and broke it into a million pieces. so then i went back to ikea, looked for curtain rods, bought a new lamp AND brought home some delicious cinnamon buns. have you ever had one from there? they're soo good. so that's how i spent the majority of my day. the nursery is getting so cute! i can't wait until it's all finished {and sean finally gets around to removing the couch that's currently taking up half of the room... hint hint!}.

6 comments:

Joanna McGuire said...

Those cinnamon buns are so delicious!! I am sorry about your lamp, that stinks. I can't wait to see your nursery when it is done.

Steph said...

IKEA TWICE in one day? You are my hero! I was just thinking yesterday how it has been so long since I have been there- I feel a road trip coming on! (it is a road trip with 2 kids!)

Jamie said...

I lived off those :)

Gretchen said...

I love IKEA. Can't wait to see the nursery and I LOVE how Sean likes to shop for baby, I want to see that dress.

Gina said...

LOVE ikea. and what's up with you guys breaking all of Serena's things? she's not going to have anything left by the time she's born! ;)

Stephenson and Katie said...

YUM!! I think I'm going to have to hit up IKEA today... I want to come over and see the nursery too!!