2.10.2009

the sickbed.

this is where i have spent the majority of the past 3 days. and yes, all 5 pillows are necessary for my comfort.

tomorrow is a new day. i'm confident that i'll be feeling better... and well enough to put in a full day of work!

also... a nose in need deserves puffs plus INDEED. seriously. they're amazing.

also... sean has been such a good nurse. he made me drink orange juice, picked up my tissues that were scattered all over the house, made sure i ate, ran my errands, and he's even sleeping on the couch tonight so i can get a good night of sleep. not that he's really the problem. i just toss and turn and can't breathe and feel self-conscious that i'm driving him insane all night. maybe he offered because i AM driving him insane all night! i didn't think of that...

4 comments:

Adrienne said...

hope you feel better soon

Amy said...

I'm sorry - I think I'm about a day behind you. blah.

Dream come true said...

when I was sick and prego I fell in love witht hte vicks tissues I would sit with one to my nose and breathe it in

Juliann said...

Oh Ariel! Sorry you've been sick. Glad you had a great nurse, though!! :)