2.18.2009

she flipped around and my belly shrank.

i kind of don't like it when i know baby is upside down {or right-side up, i guess... head up, feet down}. it makes me panicky that she is going to suddenly get really fat {she is supposed to be getting fatter now} and then not be able to flip herself around and then i'll have to have a c-section. yes, i'm aware that there is plenty of time for her to move all over the place... i just would prefer it if she would stay put in the correct birthing position :)

she definately is upside down {right-side up} and for some reason my belly is smaller when she's that direction. over the weekend i had to wear these pants unbuttoned & unzipped... and now all of a sudden i can totally zip and button them. weird. has anyone else experienced the shrinking belly?

also... 89 days!? geez, the time is flying now. monday marks the 1st day of my 3rd trimester. so much to do! so much to buy! i hope we get it all done!

3 comments:

Adrienne said...

crazy. never experienced that but my kids were never really still either. Congrats on getting closer.

Juliann said...

Ariel, I need to see a classic stand-to-the-side pregnancy shot of you. You GOTTA start doing those!

Sue said...

I'm impressed you can tell when she's flipped! And no I've not experienced the shrinking belly...mine is just the opposite and is growning like crazy every day!