8.12.2008

what we've been up to.

I haven't posted much about what we've been up to lately... so here we go! We had a really fun weekend. We drove down to St. George on Friday and went to see The Sound of Music with Jaimie & Josh... which was soooo good. The girl who played Maria was awesome. On Saturday we went out to dinner with Sean's family and then we all drove up to Cedar City to see Fiddler on the Roof... which was also sooooo good! We drove home after Fiddler and got home at 3am. So we were pretty lazy on Sunday :) Last night we went to Mueller Park with my family for a little picnic. We had a bonfire {see above} & made s'mores and played scum! We had lots of fun and then it got dark and cold, so we came home. It made me really want to go camping, and lucky me, we're going camping this weekend with some friends. hooray! August has been sooooooo busy for us, and it's only going to get busier in the next couple of weeks. So you might not hear much from us until September {yeah right... like I could not blog for 2 weeks...}!

5 comments:

Joanna McGuire said...

That sounds like a lot of fun. Those would be some cool plays to see. I am excited to go camping and we are going this weekend too. Have fun camping!!

Stephenson and Katie said...

I'm glad you had fun at Mueller park ;) K did you notice it got darker and colder EARLIER?! I just noticed it tonight- fall is approaching! YAY!

Sean said...

My camping/cabin/4-wheeling/traveling/outside work/favorite pants are awesome in that picture!! Did you notice how in the awesome fire that I built there is a break in it. There is a flame all by itself on the top of air. That is cool....like my pants!

ariel said...

you forgot /airport.

ariel said...

ohh... i guess you said traveling. that counts.