8.29.2008

we're back!

well, it's been a while, hasn't it? this may have been the busiest/craziest/most stressful couple of weeks EVER! even so, we had a lot of fun. this is what we've been up to:

thursday, sean quit his job and will soon be starting a new company. and we're SUPER excited!
friday, preparing like crazy for the Managing Directors conference this week, running to the hospital to get an x-ray, hanging out with our friends and having the best shake that i've had in a long time {article circle's raspberry cheesecake... yum}, hearing sean's story about the fat man & puppies, staying out til 1am when i really should have gone to bed at 10 :).
saturday, shopping/working from 8:30am to noon, choir audition at 1pm, shopping/working from 2ish to 7pm, jamming out to some classic alanis morrisette tunes with heather on our rides to & from the cabin, Sean's friends over palying Halo and watching the "Redeem Team" till 3 in the morning!
monday, chauffeuring/hiking timapanogos/chauffeuring from 11am to midnight, hanging out with our Arbinger friends from mexico, canada, singapore, dubai, the netherlands, the uk, the us, china, japan, south africa, new zealand, france, israel, etc! taking mette to the supermarket and watching her reactions {she was SOO excited!}.
tuesday, had the worst day ever {exhausted from monday's activities, late to work, missing keys, dr pepper all over my pants, flat tire, ripped shirt, generally in a cranky mood and wanting to cry about everything, contemplated quitting the blog... yes THAT is how cranky I was. HA! etc.}
wednesday, working from 9-5, passing out on the couch after work.
thursday, working from 7:30 to 1:30 and 2:30 to 7:00ish, had soooo much fun at park city mountain resort and felt soooo relieved when the night was over!
friday, i have the day off! hooray!

this weekend: i plan to be lazy, go to swiss days, be lazy, be lazy, clean my house, be lazy and have a fun labor day!

5 comments:

Whit,Tiff and B said...

how come Sean is getting a new job? That's cool for you guys. Sounds like you had a very crazy week. I would do nothing as well.

Jamie said...

I don't think I'll run into you this year at Swiss Days.. But I hope you have a blast!

Gina said...

Antz here...I have to admit, the fat man with puppies story was when I knew the night needed a wrap. I told some people at work the story and they looked at me really weird. It was definitely a story when you needed to be there AND it needed to be 1 in the morning. Funny stuff. I'm still trying to catch up on my sleep from 1 and 3 in the morning. It's not good to hang out with other night owls. Anyway, consider yourselves lucky that I'm posting anything because this is the first time I've posted on blogs. Paz. AC OUT

Gina here (aka better half)...I have to leave a comment too, because that story was THE weirdest story I've ever heard. That, and I'm still getting over Sean's impression he did of "that boy" (I'm protecting the names of the innocent...hopefully you get my drift). ;) That was fun. We need to do it again...love staying up until 1am talking with you guys. G-Unit out :)

Juliann said...

Oh my gosh! I am exhausted!! What a crazy week. I was dying over your worst day ever (Tuesday). How terrible!!

Josh said...

Smithers! I wish I could confirm the fat man on the puppies story but that must have been in Divianopolis (sp?) of somewhere else. We are actually here in Utah. I need to give you a call sometime so that we can hang out.