8.14.2008

camping gear.

This weekend we are going camping, so we decided it was finally time to buy a tent and sleeping bags! hooray! Sean and I went shopping last night for some camping gear. My selections were all based on cute-ness. Sean kept asking questions like, "what temperature will those sleeping bags keep you warm in?" and "Ariel... do you really want a 2 man tent just because it's the cutest one...?". And speaking of 2 man tents... they should call those 2 midget tents. or 2 children tents. Because there is no way that 2 men are sleeping comfortably in one of those. Anyway... luckily we found a cute orange tent {4 man} that we agreed on. Last night I was so excited that I made Sean put up the tent in the backyard the second we got home. I wanted to hang out in it all night, but he wasn't as excited about it. Here she is, our first tent. Isn't she a beauty?

5 comments:

Chris and Tara said...

She is a beauty. Congrats on your first tent! I love camping.

Stephenson and Katie said...

She IS a beauty- but I'd rather spend the money on a hotel room :) we are NOT campers.... so sad. Sometimes I wish we were, but then I remember how much I like beds and showers and toilets. Gosh how lame are we?! Have so much fun!!

Erika said...

That is sooo funny! I would be totally like you. Ha ha!

Josh and Jay said...

Yea for camping gear! Let me know how your camping adventure goes. Good luck!

Dagley Family said...

hey i tent owners I saw your pics on the picture blog. It looks like you were near causey dam? Next time come canoeing with us there it was fun! Thanks for watching our girls!