8.24.2008

oliver needs a new home.

Due to some recent circumstances {involving a new family friend and an allergy issue}, my parents have to say goodbye to their kitty. Oliver is 2 years old and is neutered and declawed. He was pretty feisty for a while {playful biting}, but has really mellowed out. Oliver stays inside for most of the day, but is used to spending a little time outside every day {he stays close to home}. If anyone would like to adopt this cute orange tabby, let me know asap! Obviously sending him to a shelter {where he will most likely spend a few weeks in a kennel and then be put to sleep} is the last resort, but my parents can't keep him anymore.
Comment if you're interested!

7 comments:

Kathryn said...

Ariel, I got the comment...sorry you've been having problems. I honestly don't know why-that's my husbands job. I'm glad the audition went well. Isn't he a great guy? I guess the "word on the street" is that he's being seriously considered for the Assistant Conductor for the Tab Choir. Neat right? I haven't heard anything from the board or anyone, so hopefully this week.

Jamie said...

Sad!
I have an idea Sean you should adopt the cat :)

Stephenson and Katie said...

sad!! I am SO allergic to cats too! I agree, I think you guys should adopt it!

Sean said...

Ariel and I have had this discussion. I don't like inside animals and I really don't like cats. If it was an inside dog I still think I would have a problem with it. Come on Jamie doesn't your cat need a friend?

Tiffany said...

Sad :( We would but we've reached woodside's max pet limit. Ryan won't let me step inside a shelter ever again. How are you?? I haven't seen you in such a long time, where have you been?

Erika said...

Sorry, can't help you there, we are both allergic to cats. Good luck though.

Kawa Rangers said...

So what's this I hear about Sean not at Consulmed?