8.06.2008

heather.

I had such a fun day with my sister, Heather, today. Before she came in to work, I changed her desktop picture to a lovely photograph of our favorite author/singer/songwriter/coach/keynote speaker/survivor {aka the "Johnny Appleseed of the 21st Century"}. I also set that website as Heather's homepage :) I burned a mix for her and threw in a song from Scout's album, Home on the Ranch, as a surprise {the song was Fly Like an Eagle if any of you want to hear some amazing tunes}. Anyway... enough about Scout! After work, we were going to have a read-a-thon so we could hang out but still do what we REALLY wanted to do... read some Twilight. Somehow we got sidetracked, though. We walked around Smith's Marketplace for a while, had ice-cream from Cold Stone for dinner, and then watched 2 seriously good episodes of Dateline. Our favorite part was when Dennis didn't suspect that his therapist was plotting a murder--even after the therapist asked him to rent a boat under someone else's name and find out where there were some shark infested waters. OH, Dennis.

Most of you are probably thinking, "what in the world is she talking about?". It's a sister thing, I guess. Love you, Heather!

3 comments:

Whit,Tiff and B said...

i love love love your shirt! you look super pretty in it. that is my favorite color.

Sean said...

Can't believe you watched Dateline without me. Sounds like a good one. I really did like the one "The Stripper and the Steel Worker". They come up with real classy titles.

Heather said...

Dennis is such a sweety pie! Poor man! I loved hanging out with you yesterday, too. I'm so glad that you introduced me to the joys of dateline!