8.04.2008

DHS Reunion.

So this past month was my 10 year high school reunion. I had the caesar hair cut in high school to prove it! I'm almost embarassed to mention that. I was unable to attend the reunion because Ariel was in Boise that weekend. To make up for it I got together with some of my best friends from high school and went to lunch @ Cafe Rio. It's crazy to think about what all of us were doing 10 years ago. I remember sluffing school, eating breakfast at Doug and Emmy's, watching Rocky IV and playing pool at the Gardner estate. After lunch the thought of sluffing work to hang out like old times crossed our minds but then we remembered, we are 28 not 18 anymore. Let's be serious though, if I had any takers I would have sluffed work.

6 comments:

ariel said...

you look hot in that picture. mmmmmwwwahh! {that's a kiss sound}

Stephenson and Katie said...

ten years?! Wow Sean!! Ariel we need to hang out SOON. Hello we live within shouting distance and it's been FOREVER. we're having withdrawls.

Stephenson and Katie said...

you'll like it more when you get to Jacobs book, you Jacob lover! I'm about 400 pages in- it's good but I don't like it as well as the others. it's a little too wierd and far out there for me.

Sean said...

Hold up...my post is not meant for a Twighlight debate. Mine is all about reflecting on High School. Edward or Jacob...please they both sound cheesy.

Gina said...

anthony and gina here. we want to see pics of sean's caesar hair cut please.

Aaron said...

Our reunion was sooo much better than the real one. Hey who's that moron that jumped in sideways in the picture? What a doofus. Hey, while you were up at the Gardner estate did you prune the Lincoln trees. That's pennies not fives. You should come out to the mini Gardner estate in West Farthingham. Hey, maybe you could buy a lot. I can get you a good deal. Twilight? Barrff. Vampires are supposed to have cool super powers and be violent, not talk about their feelings and cry. My wife loves it too. We have so much in common! See you at the next monthly reunion. How about a churrasco next time? Not Drew's Mexican food.