1.26.2009

loves.

♥ this good thing from martha.
♥ pears.
♥ magazines.
♥ decluttering my house... which means going through all of my stacks of magazines, clipping articles & throwing the rest away!
♥ snow {and no more inversion!!}.
♥ 3rd sundays with sean's family.
♥ 4th sundays with my family.
♥ joining the enormous crowds of people at ikea on saturdays.
♥ non-fat frozen yogurts at ikea.
♥ umbrellas.
♥ baby kicks. sean bought her a soccer ball bc she loves kicking so much :)
♥ my body pillow.
hearing baby's heartbeat for the first time.
♥ getting my hair done, finally.
♥ the season premier of lost.
♥ necco conversation hearts.
♥ this post by seth.
♥ this recipe.
♥ deciding not to paint the nursery {one project that i don't want to stress over}.
♥ these finalists in TAMN's makeover contest. {i voted for emily}

4 comments:

* said...

you're too cute! I love your baby's furniture by the way. So adorable!

Steph said...

I love-love-love the bedding! It is FABULOUS!! And that rug is to die for! Your blog is darling!

Kim said...

these are good loves. i LOVE you! and baby girl!

Jamie said...

Ty LOVES the yogurt at Ikea. We miss living right next to it :(