1.12.2009

dear first trimester.

i kind of miss you. remember how you made me so tired that i would crash at 9pm and sleep like a baby every night {except for a couple of trips to the bathroom...}? that was nice. second trimester sleep just isn't the same. i can never get comfortable and i wake up every 30 minutes. i have a feeling third trimester sleep will only be worse. oh and remember how i hardly gained any weight? ah... those days are over. thanks for being kind, first trimester. and REALLY really thank you for not making me nauseated all the time.

p.s. second trimester is great other than the lack of sleep & the fatness. and i know that it will all be worth it :)

{i've given in... i can't live without the smiley faces.}

3 comments:

Dagley Family said...

Did Santa ever bring you that body pillow? I hope you can come some sleep before the baby comes. You need all the rest and naps you can get in.

Whitney said...

I think its so funny that your first trimester was better than your second has been. I dont think I have ever heard of that before
:-) I know for me, the second is so much better than the first. But what is up with the whole not sleeping thing? We are not even that big yet! Well especially you! Too bad we cant take sleeping pills. Daily naps will just have to do.

Stephenson and Katie said...

Ariel this made me laugh so hard! And you are not getting fat, NOPE. Course I never see you... we need to change that! american idol party next week!!!