9.06.2009

Photobucket

you all got on my blog today to be grossed out, right? good.

check out this wicked sliver sean got in his finger! notice that it's already partly pulled out. it went down almost all the way to his cuticle. AND there was acutally another one right next to it that went about halfway down, but i didn't get the camera quick enough. and not a tear from sean. what a man, huh? he now understands why the chinese use the bamboo-chutes-under-the-fingernails method of torture. he would have given up any top secret info he had {or made some up} to make it stop!

also, do you say splinter or sliver?

sean says splinter. i say sliver.

12 comments:

Sue said...

Ouch! And I say sliver. :) How did it happen?

Rachel said...

I love how you entered "injuries" on this post's label. Almost as if you are aniticipating more.

Adrienne said...

owww

Kristi said...

Sliver.

Jamie said...

Now that you said both i don't know what one i say!

dave + kirst said...

ow! i say sliver.

Ann said...

sliver. :)

Sean said...

Splinter....I guess. Although I think I say both. From now on I'm just going to say the worst pain ever.

Jamie said...

After much deliberation I think I side with Sean on this one. Splinter...

Kawa Rangers said...

Good crap man, why are you shoving cactus needles under your fingernail. The man word is "Splinter". A "splinter" sounds like it hurts 10 times more. The word "sliver" sounds pretty girly. A "Sliver" the size that a girl takes from a pie because she doesn't want to look like a pig.

Erika said...

That looks HORRIBLE!!

Chris and Tara said...

First off, the comment left by Kawa cracked me up.
Secondly, that picture was horrible. I had to avert my eyes after the initial glance. Ü
And I think I say splinter if it's from an actual tree or firewood but otherwise I say sliver. Ü