9.09.2009

nine things i love on nine nine oh nine.

Photobucket

1. my funny husband. and this picture of our bowling feet.
2. grandmas who love to babysit serena.
3. texting my friends about pregnancy + babies.
4. baby shower annoucements on my door pretty much every day.
5. sitting at my old desk. {i miss these two screens!}
6. showering and getting ready with the house all to myself.
7. a $5 off coupon for formula in the mail.
8. finding my classy classical tunes mix that was lost in depths of sean's car.
9. a nice cold fountain drink with the good kind of ice {the little crunchy chewable kind!}.

4 comments:

lisa louise said...

can i just say taco time has the best ice. just fyi, oh and sonic. i also heart good ice. haha

Jenny said...

That is the BEST kind of ice. I call it "bullet ice." I always giggle when I discover it in my glass at a restaurant.

ariel said...

lisa... i LOVE taco time ice!!! it's the best. sonic is not as good to me for some reason.

Jamie said...

You like texting your non kids friends too right :0 Don't discriminate!! jk. Just don't forget all your tips for me in the future