9.16.2009

time. where does it go??

Photobucket

things have been less stressful this week, but we haven't been any less busy. sometimes i wonder when things will slow down?? i am so not one of those people who has to stay busy all the time. i think i'd like to stay completely un-busy for a least a week, to recover from all of the busyness.

a few things.

serena went to her dr. appointment today and the results are in:
height: 26 inches {off the charts}.
weight: 15lb 1oz {85th percentile}.

she's one big girl! she did pretty well with the shots. her dr. told us that she tilts her head to one side all the time... so we get to practice some stretches :)



one explanation for all of the busyness is that i'm trying to set up a dang etsy shop. it's kind of a pain... especially when you're a perfectionist like i am. i'll keep you posted on this. hopefully it will be up and running in the next few days, and i'll kick it off with a giveaway.



three things that made me smile today:

1. a parade float driving past me going 55 mph, leaving a trail of glittery float particles in its wake.
2. airplane shadows.
3. blasting {really blasting} my radio on the way to choir. sometimes i need to feel like a teenager for a few minutes.

11 comments:

Jamie said...

I'm excited to see your etsy stuff! Go Ariel. And go tall Serena!

Kess said...

will you be selling your cute flower headbands in this etsy shop ?? ps i miss you :)

Amy said...

She's just so adorable! I hope you get a really boring weekend. :)

ariel said...

by "see", do you mean "buy", Jamie? :) and yes it will be my crocheted headbands, flowers & whatnot.

Kim said...

i too blast my music to make me feel like a teenager.. if only for just a minute!! cant wait to see your etsy shop

Morgan said...

YES! I am so excited for you etsy shop I think that it will seriously blow up! We should like go into business making baby stuff! I have been making these beaded binkie holders and diaper wipe holder things. We need a craft night seriously!

Alicia said...

what the heck is an etsy shop? based on the comments i get it has to do with you making stuff and selling it but what does etsy mean? By the way I find out hopefully what I'm having so if it's a girl.....the headband would be perfect right?

ariel said...

alicia...

go to etsy.com.

you will understand :)

Janessa Taylor said...

Omigosh, Claire is like 15 lbs. right NOW, and she's 8.5 months old!!! Crazy how each child is different!! If you're going to sell cute flower headbands on etsy, I'm TOTALLY buying!! Those are adorable!

Alicia said...

I am so ignorant

Kim said...

geez alicia!~ ignorant.