9.22.2009

serenabee winners.

we thought we would let serena decide:
PhotobucketPhotobucketPhotobucket
at first she wanted to eat them all at once. but she was able to narrow it down to two:
Photobucket
congrats to dan-izie, who will receive the charlotte headband {my personal favorite}
and
kara, who will receive the anne headband.
also:
eliza, who was the first to notice my jane austen themed names, will have to make a hard decision between the mary clip and the elinor headband.
congrats, girls! email your shipping addresses to serenabee{at}live.com!
and to the rest of you, feel free to go buy the fancies you said you wanted :)
♥ ♥ ♥

6 comments:

Eliza said...

WOO HOO! Ariel, I love you, thank you so much! ; ) you are so nice. since I live so close to you, can I come pick them up? I want to buy one too, besides my very undeserved freebie. If thats okay, will you email me at thompson.eliza@gmail.com and tell me your address, etc.. Thanks so much, that seriously just made my night!

Dani said...

Yay! Im so excited! Thanks Serena!

Ann's ART said...

congratulations. your shop looks awesome. it's a lot of work huh? but it will be worth it. super cute product. gorgeous models!!

Gina said...

Serenie is so stinking cute.

Morgan said...

i love how serena chose way way cute!

Kristi said...

Could you teach me how you upload your photos so big on your blog? I know you do it through Photobucket and I have an account there, but I'm not sure how to do it.