6.03.2009

i ♥ the nursery.

and for once i'm not talking about serena's nursery! i'm talking about j&j. for my bday my mom gave me a pot and today we went to the nursery to pick out some flowers to plant in it.
we ended up deciding to take the pot back and buy a planter that was already planted :). you know, cut out the dirty work! they were all so pretty, i had a hard time choosing one.
this is the one i chose. and now the fun part: trying to keep it alive.

have you been to j&j? they have a huge section of really cool home decor stuff that i didn't get a chance to wander around in. i'm going to have to make my way back there soon.

4 comments:

Kess said...

I love J & J too ! I made my trip about 2 weeks ago ! I wanted to check out the home decor too, but had to get home to plant my flowers before dark ;)

Jordan said...

I agree! It's much easier and less expensive to buy them already put together. I go every year and buy my mom and mom-in-law a planter for mothers day!

Amy said...

Never been, where is it? I love any nursery....

Steph said...

My favorite store. I could spend hours there... I have already been there 5 times this spring...addicted.