6.24.2009

growing.

serena is finally fitting into her 0-3 month clothes... and i'm having way too much fun dressing her! it's exciting and depressing at the same time, though. i can't believe she's already grown out of some of her clothes! she was just born!! even though i don't want her to get bigger, i'm so excited for all the new things to come. yesterday we got the first social smiles out of her during a game of "where's serena? there she is!". i just about died. she is sooooooo cute. {seriously... i have the cutest baby ever. i know lots of moms think they do, but i'm pretty sure that i really REALLY do!}

{recognize the dress stephanie? we love the hand-me-downs!}
{get used to the rug, gina. i like it. :)}

3 comments:

Janessa Taylor said...

LOL I don't know...I'm pretty sure I have the cutest baby in the whole world...yep, pretty sure :) ha! Isn't it exciting when they can fit into stuff you're just DYING for them to wear? But I agree, sad at the same time. I don't want Claire to get ANY closer to becoming a teenager. I know that's far away, but hey, it's closer than you think!

Morgan said...

oh my she is so presh can't wait to see you guys on sunday!

Kess said...

what a little sweetheart ! very pretty in yellow ;)