6.19.2009

help!

*crisis averted. she found a bridal store that was still open and bought one. whew! thanks, anyway corey!!!*

needed: a full slip to go under a wedding dress... ASAP!

my dear sister heather has her bridals tomorrow and being twitterpated as she is, she totally spaced renting/buying/borrowing a full slip to go under her dress. all bridal stores are already closed. her bridals are tomorrow morning {saturday} at 8am... so if you have one we could borrow, let me know ASAP!!!! i know this is a long shot considering it's friday night. probably no one will read this in time, but i thought i'd do my sisterly duty and try to help poor heather :)

i'll be checking back often, so comment if you have one. leave your phone number! i won't post any comments that include personal info.

btw heather is 5'7"ish and i think she's a dress size 4

1 comment:

Chris and Tara said...

I'm so sad I didn't read this in time. I actually do have a slip that she could have borrowed. It would have been great because her bridal pic's were on our anniversary. My slip would have been so excited to be used again. Ü I'm glad she got one in time.