4.30.2009

happy/sad day.

today was my very last day of working full time.

i will miss:

seeing my cute sister every day.
talking to fun/funny/interesting/crazy people on the phone every day.
my paycheck.
my pretty desk.
my itunes library {still trying to figure out how to transfer it all}.
my co-workers.
paid holidays.

have i ever mentioned how my job was the coolest? i got paid to go on this trip, this trip, this trip, this trip, and this trip. i even got paid one day to hike timpanogos with these fun people from all over the world:
i will be going back to work part-time, but it definitely won't be the same. i'm so grateful for the many opportunities this job has given me. i will miss it.

but i will not miss my chair or the backaches that it gave me :)

4 comments:

ClaysJenna said...

I know what you mean!! Its a lot harder than you would imagine to quit working full time!! You can copy all the songs onto a flash drive memory card and then copy them into your itunes at home...I do it to copy songs between computers at my house...Good luck!!

Jennie said...

How bitter sweet, but for a good cause :)

Chris and Tara said...

I think (Chris might know for sure) that you can authorize up to five computers on your iTunes account which means you would have all the music there. I could be wrong though. Ü

dave + kirst said...

Ariel! How fun for you to not work tho! What have you been doing with your days off?