4.25.2009

april showers.

{and one in march}

our little family has been showered with love {and lots of wonderful gifts} by our family & friends. i didn't bring my camera to any of the showers, so if you took pictures, please email them to me! to those of you who contributed in any way...

thank you thank you thank you!

we love and appreciate you so much! each shower was so beautiful and fun... and we feel truly spoiled. thanks for helping us get ready for baby!

{no... this post is not meant to replace thank you notes! i'm a huuuuuuge believer in handwritten notes, so you'll receive one shortly if you haven't already :)}

3 comments:

Tiffany said...

I'll post some of your shower pictures on my blog- and you can steal them :)

Elise & Ty said...

Ok, that's so funny - I'm the same way about spelling/grammar errors (although I'm a better speller than I am a grammatical genius). And, your pics are BEAUTIFUL - you LOOK beautiful. It was fun to see you yesterday - I'm so excited for the next month for you...and of course the follow-up to baby girl's arrival!!!

Rachel said...

Whatever! I don't feel obligated. I'm really glad I got to come to your shower. It was fun to get to know you a little more.
My sister was embarrassed to be with me at Twilight as well. I say it's her fault for keeping me up so late (midnight) to watch such a silly show. Ha ha!