4.01.2009

love at first sight.

we have gone through 2 vacuums in 3 years of marriage. the first started smoking and then had to go. the second was a piece of junk that made the worst high pitched sound EVER when in use. so after buying 2 cheap, poor quality vacuums, we decided to fork out the money and buy a dyson. this is partly because we've been doing some work in the nursery {pictures later} and our house has been blanketed in a layer of dust. i knew our old vacuum couldn't handle the job. and it's time for spring cleaning. and maybe i'm nesting a little. but anyway, we LOVE it. that thing can SUCK. sean went over our carpet with the old vacuum and the next day we used the dyson... let's just say i'm horrified by how much our old vauum wasn't picking up. {and isn't she pretty??! and she's sooo light!}

6 comments:

Adrienne said...

I've been thinking we need to upgrade too, ours stinks

Amy said...

covet covet covet covet.....

Steph said...

That vaccume is dead sexy.

ClaysJenna said...

I am beyond jealous! I have wanted a Dyson for SO long...but ours still "sucks" so Clay doesn't think we need a new one...I am so coveting yours....

Shawnee said...

I love my Dyson!!

Madison Grunig said...

Oh I'm so jealous! I've been wanting one of those for months now. I hate the one I have now. I've kind of inherited a Kirby, so free is better than anything, but if I end up hating the thing, I'm so buying that Dyson! Happy cleaning to you!