4.10.2009

nursery revealed: part two.

the big reveal. sorry the lighting is kind of bad, but i refuse to use the flash. i can never take good pictures with the flash. i'm very happy with how the room turned out. i like how everything isn't perfectly matchy. and i'm pretty sure that rug is the best part of the whole room :) love it!







{sean's favorite parts are the night light, light switch cover, and mobile that he picked out}

thanks to my mom for hemming the curtains last night! i'm so glad it's all done. now i can concentrate on deep cleaning every square inch of my house before baby comes :)

14 comments:

Kim said...

ariel! i love it! it is amazing .. you need to help ME! i cant believe how pretty it is. cant wait to see you and baby girl tomorrow! love you

Sue said...

I love it! It turned out so well...and what's with this deep cleaning the house thing? Your house is always very clean!

Adrienne said...

it looks GREAT! good job

Amy said...

I love that it's not too matchy match, and I love that it's unique, and I love that it's beautiful! you did a great job!

Gretchen said...

It turned out great! I have to agree, I do LOVE that rug. You are getting so close... :)

Stephenson and Katie said...

I LOVE it!!! I can't believe she'll be here in a MONTH! Get as much sleep as you can....

Whit,Tiff and B said...

The room looks just like what you would see in a magazine! Perfect! Can you come and decorate my nursery?

Janessa Taylor said...

Very nice! Yeah, I'm still reeling from all of the deep cleanign I did before Claire...nesting is SO WEIRD!

Kess said...

So cute ! Your such a great decorator !!

dave + kirst said...

It looks awesome Ariel! I love that I can write comments on blogs now (though I can't really do my own... ;)

Joanna McGuire said...

Oh my goodness it turned out so good. I am so jealous you will need to come and help me. Good job!!!

Coopers said...

Oh how I wish we were not living in a one bedroom apartment so that I could start decorating! Probably going to be crazy when we move and I finally can start!

Lila said...

Way Cute! Congratulations! I haven't been very good at blogging lately so I totally missed it and didn't know you were expecting. I can't wait to tell Travis. This is very exciting news and the nursery is very cute!

Chris and Tara said...

That turned out so great. I love the colors.