3.19.2009

nevers.

i said i would never:

dye my hair {do it all the time}
have a facebook/myspace account {have had both}
go weeks without doing laundry {doing this right now}
watch survivor {love it}
own a mini-van {want one}
get acrylic nails {do it on occasion}
wear the same outfit multiple times a week {i'm out of clothes that fit me, people}
nurse my babies {i'm going to give it a go}
be a breakfast person {must have it}
type a smiley face again {we all know how that went}

i really will never:

go blonde again.
wear leggings.
pierce my babies' ears.
read anything by richard paul evans.
go dancing.
watch that devil batman movie again.
deny my crush on duane "the rock" johnson.
go on a cruise with just my husband again. {he's not offended... we agree on this. a group would be more fun.}
have any kind of cosmetic surgery.
eat dominos pizza ever again.

12 comments:

Amy said...

:) You make me smile - the only one I really bet you'll break is the leggings. I remember (in Jr. High) swearing I'd never wear capris - what do I know?

Steph said...

Those are so funny! I do remember the blonde however...hahahah!

Gina said...

i loved this post. okay here are my comments on it:

i'm glad you've accepted that smileys are just going to happen and it's okay; mini-vans are addictive; richard paul evans IS annoyingly sappy; the joker is evil; and The Rock is a cutie. :)(<---there it is...that ones for you.)

Sean said...

I'm more offended by the devil batman comment!!! That is like my favorite movie....second favorite!

Ann said...

You'll cave.

Leggings are uh-mazingly comfortable.

Morgan said...

Oh my I am obsessed with survivor!! Don't be ashamed flaunt it!

Adrienne said...

great post

Gretchen said...

I love reading your blog. :)

Kim said...

Ha ha. i love this post! Richard Paul Evans. and leggings. I hear ya. Love you!

Camey said...

I am Tara's sister-in-law and happened to look at your blog today. You are so stinking cute! I love your posts and you look so good pregnant. Anyhow, I so agree on the van- said never ever ever and now it is going to become a necessity. Oh and I have my girls ears pierced and love Richer Paul Evan so there you go. They aren't so bad :)

Juliann said...

Oh Ariel, if only you could see my list of "nevers". Loved yours! The pierced ears on a baby thing...I'm totally with ya on that. Never have been able to understand that.

Chan N Lan said...

That was great! I so agree with you on Domino's Pizza - it looks okay on the TV, but when you get it, it's disgusting!!