3.09.2009

it's here.

the uncomfortable stage.

this little girl is getting fat, and making her mommy very uncomfortable. i feel like i can't breathe or eat. i have to sit up straight or lean back all the time. it's hard to get into my car. i'm awake half the night trying to get comfortable. and i KNOW it's going to get much much worse before she finally comes!

i honestly thought that since i'm so tall and i feel like i've been carrying so low, she would never get high enough to be kicking me in the ribs. boy was i wrong. there is constant pressure under the right side of my rib cage. she has found a favorite position.

i'm sure all of you mommies are bored with my pregnancy observations. i'm know every woman goes through this with all of her babies. but hey, it's my first time. it's all new to me. so you get to read all about it!

3 comments:

Adrienne said...

I love reading pregnancy posts. Ryan was one who curled up in my ribs and I could never breathe. The day he dropped it was awesome to breathe again.

Everyone always told me since I was tall I'd be the one with the cute basketball.... nope, I ballooned

Amy said...

I like reading it so I can see what's coming! Plus it's funny to hear someone else's perspective.

Sue said...

I love your comments on pregnancy! It makes me realize that all the things that I am experiencing are normal (like him getting up on the right side of my ribs and repeatedly jabbing me!).