3.03.2009

have i mentioned i've been watching the bachelor this season?

all i can say is:

jason, you're an idiot.

melissa, i always thought you were the wrong choice for jason, but i felt really bad for you last night. you certainly didn't deserve that. and you handled it well. kudos.

molly, you're an idiot. you seriously took him back after he just broke up with his fiance 2 minutes ago on national tv????? i would be running for my life, not kissing & making up. gross.

jillian, consider yourself lucky you weren't in the final 2.

8 comments:

Jamie said...

Good reality TV. I loved Jillian! She'll be the next bachelorette and it'll ruin her for me :) Ah, well.

Amy said...

Amen. That's all I can say. Amen.

Whit,Tiff and B said...

That was the best bachelor ever! Serouly, I couldn't stand the whole season, yet I watched it faithfully every Monday night, but last night was so funny! I even got Whit to watch it with me. Oh those things never work out. I don't know why people even try.

Janessa Taylor said...

AMEN SISTER!! Great reality TV, I concur :) I can totally understand the whole "I can't force myself to feel differently" thing, but LOSER, breaking up with her on national television, and then saying to Molly, "let's just start with coffee maybe..it would be insensitive of me to jump from one to the next" and then MAKEOUT ON TV!!! Hello, he is a MAN WHORE. But then again, we already knew that.

Kim said...

I kinda lost all respect for him!!! (what little respect you have actually have for people on tv)... Man.. those poor girls!

k8e said...

I agree! Really, I shouldn't be shocked that this happened but seriously! I have no respect for the man anymore. Who does that on national television! Stupid! And I never liked Molly but now I REALLY don't like her for taking him back. I'm totally disgusted!

Adrienne said...

so crazy, it's so pathetic that I was glues all season. oh and thanks for the blog tips

Steph said...

Amen Ariel!