10.28.2008

too early?

I am really really excited about Christmas this year. Maybe it's the fact that we'll be home for the holiday unlike the past 3 years (Hawaii, Washington DC, Florida). We had so much fun on those trips, but for me it doesn't feel like Christmas unless I'm home with my family. I've been listening to Christmas music at work for the past 2 weeks or so and I can't WAIT for it to start playing on the radio! Probably I'll be tired of it by the end of December, but I'm loving it right now :) I've never been one to put up the Christmas decorations the day after Thanksgiving but it just might happen this year. And this year I'll actually be home to hit up the after Christmas sales and hopefully find a good deal on a PRE-LIT tree.

{I'm just waiting for Sean's rebuttal. Technically we were home on Christmas morning last year, but we opened presents and rushed out the door to the airport... and then had the worst nightmare of a traveling experience EVER... which is funny to think about now, but at the time I was not a happy camper.}

2 comments:

Shawnee said...

Brady WISHES I would listen to Christmas music now...I prefer to wait for Thanksgiving, but he's already wanting to listen to it! (And probably has been listening on his iPod.) It's hard to think about Christmas when it was a beautiful 73 degrees today and it's almost November!

Josh and Jay said...

It doesn't even feel like fall here yet. It's still in the high 80's!! I wish it were Christmas too!! But I do think it's too early for the christmas tunes.