10.13.2008

monarch of the glen.

Several years ago I became addicted to this show, Monarch of the Glen. I would always watch it on Sunday nights when I was in high school, but I never really knew the name of the show. I think they stopped showing it for a while and I could never figure out what it was called or when it was on. Finally I saw it on tv last Sunday and I was SOOOO excited! Now that I know the name of it, I can make Sean buy me the whole series for Christmas! Anyway, it was originally broadcasted on BBC. It's about this guy, Archie {who happens to be a total cutie... see above} who is restoring the old castle that he grew up in. There's drama, mystery, romance, comedy. And it's SUPER cheesy :) I looooove it. Has anyone else seen it? Please tell me I'm not alone!

If you want to tune in, it's on KUED at 10pm on Sundays right now.

5 comments:

Chris and Tara said...

I love the guy in the background wearing a kilt. I find that to be pretty sexy.

You need to post a picture of your cute hair that you love so much...

Janessa Taylor said...

OOOh sounds like a good show :)
Hey, I just heard some DISTURBING NEWS!!!!! That David Archuleta is GAY!!!!!! And this is from my coworker who is a family friend of the Archuletas...he even went to the finale has the family guest. So It's true. Sad, but true. Sorry to tell you this, but I thought you should know...

Sue said...

Sorry, I've never heard of it but it does sound entertaining. I really like the kilt guy - very sexy!

Stephenson and Katie said...

Hair Pics Please! Since I never see you...

Stephenson and Katie said...

P.S. Is archie really gay? I don't believe it.... he can't be!