10.16.2008

must see t.v.

SPOILER ALERT -- don't read if you watch CSI:Las Vegas, The Office or Survivor and you are not up to date on the episodes.

So Thursday night is horrible because 3 shows that Ariel and I like to watch are on. DVR has become my best friend. I really don't remember ever being addicted to a show until 24 came out(Maybe Felicity....but that was just because I had a crush on Keri Russell and it was J.J. Abrams). Ariel and I loved buying box sets of shows and staying up all night watching them. Because of the box sets, we are now addicted to Lost, 24 (more me than her), Heroes (which I'm losing interest in fast), CSI: Las Vegas (none of this Miami, NY crap), and the Office. For some reason we decided to watch Survivor this year and we both enjoy it (Marcus needs to be careful or he may be hitting for the other team shortly). As for CSI, I'm very disappointed that Warrick Brown was killed off. I guess the show will have to come to end here soon, but come on....why Warrick? The Office has "always left me satisfied and smiling" and still is but deep down I'm still hoping Toby will be brought back. I just don't know what I'm going to do with myself when Lost, 24 and The Jazz start up! As for tonight, I'm excited to cuddle up with my wife around 9 pm and start watching our shows.

3 comments:

Kawa Rangers said...

So I was just thinking about it, was Jerry our "Kevin Malone" at Consulmed? (No offense to Jerry) I still can't get over that whole bit of him being a bit slower.

Blake said...

I heard Warrick was killed off because of all of the recent run-ins with the law in real life. I've seen him in the news a few times recently so I guess there might be some credibility to that claim. Speaking of credibility, you never emailed me back dude! Where's the love?!

Chris and Tara said...

It's funny that you mentioned the Marcus thing because while I was at Ry and Tiff's watching it (they DVR it for me, so sweet) we were discussing the same thing. Hmmm... Something to ponder...