10.16.2008

loves.

1. blasting my music on the way home from choir.
2. johnny & june by heidi newfield {i hated this song when i first heard it, but it's grown on me}.
3. spongebob macaroni & cheese. it just tastes better when it's shaped like spongebob.
4. snow in october.
5. re-reading frankenstein.
6. taking over sean's precious dvr and recording random movies like van helsing, raise your voice and urban legand :)
7. doing laundry on a saturday night.
8. finally getting to use the fireplace again.
9. huge pineapple spears from costco.
10. having columbus day off.
11. pumpkin spice candles.
12. getting tickets to madame butterfly! i'm so excited!
13. good mail {anything besides coupons & credit card offers}.
14. ricky gervais in ghost town.
15. sean playing the keyboard. ha!

1 comment:

Juliann said...

I totally LOVE blasting my music on the way home from choir. There's something just so theraputic about it, I swear!!