10.08.2008

really exciting updates.

1. we have been playing a lot of boggle lately. i seriously love that game. it's probably not that fun to play with me, though. i'm the one who looks up everyone's words in the dictionary, refuses a re-shake when there are no vowels, and plays strictly according to the rules {NO proper nouns, people!}.

2. i chopped my hair off and i'm loving it. maybe you'll actually see me without a pony tail now.

3. we went to see into the woods at hale centre theatre last night with our mothers. i really enjoyed it, but it was too long in my opinion. and we couldn't really figure out the moral of the story. i could have done without the entire 2nd act. the costumes & set were great, though. and the princes were hilarious. sean sat behind us between 2 old ladies.

4. i am mad at mcdonalds! so remember last year when i was obsessively collecting all of the madame alexander wizard of oz toys from their happy meals? yeah, so i have them all and i love them {ok, they just sit in a drawer at home}. so NOW they came out with a whole new set of them! what??!!! now my set is outdated and incomplete. i'm going to have to buy the whole set on ebay again. even though my set is cuter.

5. i finally got out some fall decorations. i'm getting REALLLLLY excited for halloween. i don't know why i love it so much. i don't even usually dress up or anything. i just really like jack-o-lanterns or something.

6. i have noticed that i start most every sentance with "I". is that a bad sign?

7. and also... i have been listening to Lucky, by Jason Mraz {featuring Colbie Caillat} on repeat and i love it.

7 comments:

Sean said...

Boggle is rough! I can't believe I found the word Fastest. That was the longest word I have ever found. Love your hair! I was shocked at first because you didn't give me a heads up but you look very elegant. The play was different. It was a good thing the red prince was there because he was good. I'm mad at Micky D's as well because I have to go through this whole thing again! And last but not least...Love ya and love the hair!

Stephenson and Katie said...

Post pics of the hair!! Umm I go get kids meals at McDs pretty much daily (yes, I'm healthy) so if you need help collecting let me know cause I just throw the toy away!

Janessa Taylor said...

LOL I LOVE BOGGLE TOO!!! We have to play :) I'm TOTALLY all about the rules too--although not as strict about the reshake thing...but don't mind NOT doing it either. HATE it when people try to do proper nouns or words in other languages--hello! I also love Speed Scrabble--did I tell you about that one? Even my husband likes it! It's really fun.

Ann's ART said...

We had to start our McDonalds Wizard of Oz collection over again too! My Maura is a big fan, and how can you pass that up? But we don't buy them on ebay. We sacrifice and eat crappy hambugers and weird apple slices to ensure that our collection is complete! Haha.

Gina said...

Boggle eh? Are you pro-ing it up with the 5x5? Anthony will be jealous. Sounds like we need to have a boogle night. And I can't wait to see your hair! How exciting...I've been contemplating cutting my hair. We'll see though.

Juliann said...

So:

LOVE your hair!
Never heard of Boggle (I'm serious)
Don't know about the Madame Alexander dolls ??
I begin most sentances with "I", too!
Just got out my fall stuff, too.

Erika said...

Ok-I just have to say about Boggle, my brother LOVES that game and is VERY good at it! In my family we play everyone against him and he STILL wins! We can only play with a dictionary handy and it gets opened a lot! I learn new words every time we play.