10.05.2008

conference weekend.

This has to have been the most amazing general conference ever! I think mostly it has to do with the fact that we were up at the cabin with very few distractions. So I actually sat down and watched every minute of the Saturday sessions {which I'm sorry to say I hardly ever do} in addition to the Sunday sessions. I loved everything I heard this weekend. Especially Elder Perry's talk about simplifying our lives and all of the other talks in the Saturday morning session. And the announcement about the new temples! I can't wait for the Ensign to come out next month. It was such a relaxing {and lazy} weekend. The weather up at the cabin was PERFECT: rainy & snowy! And the leaves up there are gorgeous. I love Fall. Too bad it only lasts for a few short weeks here in Utah :(

5 comments:

Erika said...

I, too, enjoyed conference. I wish I could have watched more, I had to work on Sat. Thank goodness for Comcast On Demand, I can catch up this week.

Joanna McGuire said...

What a fun weekend to go to the cabin and just hang out and watch conference.

Gina said...

Elder Perry's talk was my favorite too. Such a great reminder to simplify things in our life.

Stephenson and Katie said...

K 3 things:
*Jealous you were in SNOW!! AHH! I love snow!
*You look way too cute during your sunday nap- hair done, accessorized, dang girl!
*We need to hang out soon! It's been years and years.... :)

Lila said...

Hey Sean (smitty),

What is your email now? I don't know anything about the blogs so I need you to send me an email so I can make sure we have your updated contact info. Send it to travis@lvagency.com

Talk to you soon.

Travis Harper