1.20.2011

sickies.

Photobucket Photobucket
it seems this winter we are bound to catch one cold after another after another. bleh. i don't remember ever having one of those colds that makes you sneeze like crazy. i've probably sneezed 30 times today. i've been trying hard not to get harper sick {see my mask above}, but based on her irritability today, i'd say we're in for a bad 48 hours.

on a happier note, though, i've been keeping up the new year's resolution to cook 3 dinners a week. in case you're wondering what's been cookin' in my kitchen:

last week:
sweet & sour {turkey} meatballs
candy chicken
chicken parmesan + french peasant bread {so good. so easy.}

this week:
chicken pesto paninis on the geo.fo. {inspiration from here}
easy chicken cordon bleu {with a few alterations, making it into a casserole}
spaghetti with homemade sauce

paninis are tonight and i'm counting down the minutes until sean gets home and i can get cooking! yummmm.

3 comments:

Dani said...

I made the candy chicken tonight for dinner, so good! And I had everything in my pantry already which was a big bonus

Jamie said...

Get better so I can come play with Harper and Serena. Let's really plan something asap

dave + kirst said...

UGH i got a sinus infection this weekend (first and I hope very last), and I was sick only five weeks ago with another cold! i'm so sick of feeling sick...