1.31.2011

loves.

Photobucket

wordfeud vs. sean {and tara & chris} on our phones.
the maze runner!
my pretty 2011 calendar from sarah jane.
new flat iron. {i've needed one for like 3 years. maybe you'll actually see me with my hair down now.}
a recipe book project with heather.
an early spring!
cheesy potato soup and homemade bread on a cold, cold, windy day.
finding a chocolate marshmallow santa behind some stuff in the pantry. jackpot!
valentinesy everything. i love the holiday.
a visit to the grocery store with a sleepy harper and zero meltdowns from serena.
a bribe balloon.
sweet old lady who offered to help move my 24 packs of soda into my car and bring in my shopping cart! {i only let her do the latter.}
if i loved you.
brother-in-law safely out of afghanistan. {but not home yet.}

1 comment:

Lindsay said...

I especially love that last item... :)