1.31.2011

serena lately.

Photobucket

{watching the snowstorm outside}

she calls herself "seenie". her version of serenie.

today she was found wiping her teddy bear's bum with a diaper wipe. i asked her what she was doing and she looked at the bear and said "a poop". as in the bear pooped.

she asks for a "toe-tee toe-tee" {cheesy tortilla} for lunch every day.

she sings herself to sleep every night. it's usually twinkle twinkle little star or i love to see the temple.

she gets soooo excited to see churches and buses when we're in the car.

she has the same conversation with me dozens of times a day:

serena: daddy?
me: he's at work.
serena: all gone.
me: yup, he's all gone.
serena: mugga? {grandma}
me: she's at her house.
serena: all gone.
me: yup, she's all gone.
over and over and over.

says "hol-doo" {hold you, meaning hold ME} in the sweetest little voice. we can never turn her down.

No comments: