9.29.2010

a good day =

Photobucket

a fun outing with serena & my mom.
visiting burlington coat factory & their baby depot for the first time. jackpot! {thanks for the tip, tiffany!}
a chicken green chile quesadilla from bajio.
a car repair costing $250 less than anticipated.
getting pulled over and not cited!
grocery shopping alone.
a lazy evening at home.
a new episode of glee.

{it's not the best habit to start forming, but sometimes the only way i can get serena to sit still long enough to eat her dinner is to stick her in front of the tv... bad parenting, i know. but she ate that entire grilled cheese sandwich.}

6 comments:

Gretchen said...

Oh boy, you are not alone in putting Serena like this to eat. Just so you know, I let out a HUGE sigh of "i'm not a terrible parent" relief when I saw this picture. Thanks for being real :) PS She is adorable....

Joanna McGuire said...

I do the same thing with Kenna at mealtimes, it is sometimes the only way they will eat. It sounds like you had a fabulous day. I love reading all of your updates.

Kim said...

so cute! look at her hair!!!!!!

Katrina Mortensen said...

Wow you are getting so close to having your baby how exciting!!!Its funny how we think of ourself as terrible parents over silly things like this when there is a lot worse going on in some houses. I consider you being a great mom if your getting your kid to eat and not starving her :)

Jamie said...

I really starred at her hair forever :) It's so cute!

Kess said...

I love the pig tails !! she is so big !!