10.07.2010

10 things i've done in the last 10 days.

01. woke up at 4 a.m. and couldn't go back to sleep. i wrote long lists of things to do before the baby comes and before we move.

02. painted a dresser for serena's new room. i hate painting furniture. i'll try to remember this next time i think i want to start such a project. four coats of white paint. FOUR. that's a lot of painting. but it turned out really cute :)

03. got a flu shot.

04. watched the same episode of mickey mouse at least 20 times {twice a day}. she loves the episode about goofy's petting zoo.

05. finished reading clockwork angel. i really liked it. eventually i will post about it on the book blog.

06. watched most of general conference. i love president uchtdorf.

07. checked the mail for the first time in like 2 weeks :) we are bad at that. and we had free tickets to a corn maze/hayride/carnival for the day before i checked the mail. boo!

08. ate out a lot. i can't bring myself to cook these days. it's pathetic.

09. complained about my giant belly and general "plumpness" {that's what sean calls it. apparently that's supposed to be less insulting or depressing than just plain FAT or CHUBBY. pregnant women are "pleasantly plump" yeah.... not a big fan of the term}. i am sooooo ready for this baby to come. well my body is.

10. packed for our weekend in mesquite/st george! we're headed to the tuacahn on saturday. can't wait! {now i need to mentally prepare for the 6 hour drive tomorrow. oh boy. serena isn't the best with long car trips...}

have a lovely weekend! you won't hear from us til tuesday... but hey, you rarely hear from us anymore, so what's the difference?

9 comments:

Janessa Taylor said...

I can totally relate :) Hang in there!! Yeah, I hate the "general plumpness" too. My husband skips the tact and just calls me tubby. Yeah, tubby. But I guess if he thought it would be majorly insulting his wife, he wouldn't, but I know he still, oddly, loves me, even in my fat suit :) Yeah, I think every pregnancy will be harder--like, harder on your body, and mind...how my mom did it SEVEN times is a mystery to me...

Rachelle said...

you are the cutest. hope you and your cute "plump" belly have a comfortable drive. don't feel bad. my belly is always plump and there is no baby in it...haha. not much longer now for you! have sooo much fun!!!!!!! sounds absolutely divine.

Caprene said...

I just started Clockwork Angel last night. I'm excited!

Jamie said...

Does your mail person never kidnap all your mail and make you go to the post office to get it? We've had to do that like 3 times!! Provo mail is strict I guess

ariel said...

Ha! No, jamie we haven't had our mail kidnapped! But the box is pretty big. Or maybe our mailman is just lazy??

dave + kirst said...

I haven't picked up our mail since we moved... better get on that, and put a 'forwarding address' on there too...

I can't believe you're leaving to St. G and then going to move!? (I guess I did the exact same thing tho :).

Steph said...

Did you sale your house? Where are you guys going? Have fun on your trip!

Dagley Family said...

Hey we didn't get our tickets this year from Lori. What's up with that. Should have asked for yours! Hope you had a fun weekend.

Tatum Wheeler said...

Nice job keeping busy!that little lady will be here before you know it