9.12.2010

accepting that.

i will be wearing the same 2 pairs of pants every day for the next 6-7 weeks.

my toenails will remain unpolished, too. {i can't reach them anymore.}

serena will become increasingly frustrated with me not carrying her.

serena will probably have a meltdown every time i hold this new baby for a while {based on observations with her 2 baby cousins... yikes!}.

my life/house/children's rooms might not be in order before this baby arrives. we would like to sell and move before then, but who knows. this girl won't have a pretty, decorated space of her own for awhile. not that she cares. but i kind of do.

the "thing" with this pregnancy is random and sudden migraines. with serena it was back pain.



accepted. moving on.

:)

2 comments:

Adrienne said...

i was just reading my old posts of life when number 2 came. it really was a cool time. she and you will grow so much very quickly

Michelle said...

You are a champ! I felt so organized when I was pregnant with Macey and this pregnancy is anything but!!! I don't even have a room to get ready for these babies and that really stresses me out. Good luck with everything and know that you look AMAZING (I really should be pregnant the same time as you), even if your toe nails aren't painted :)