10.12.2009

oh my.

today was possibly the funniest day ever. we had a "cabin" weekend with some friends which included some delicious papa murphy's pizza, monster house, sleeping at our own houses, a great big breakfast AND:

Photobucket
Photobucket PhotobucketPhotobucket
Photobucket
PhotobucketPhotobucket
Photobucket
Photobucket
PhotobucketPhotobucket
Photobucket
Photobucket
segways/jazzies/golf cart at the thanksgiving point gardens. my face hurts from laughing so hard. basically we zoomed around and acted like teenagers for two hours. i really can't remember the last time i laughed like that! we had a total blast. oh and the gardens were beautiful. i highly recommend going to the gardens. but be warned that the jazzies are not nearly as fast as the carts or segways {and there are only 2 segways. and the season ends on october 31st}.
i am so glad our cabin weekend was relocated :)

12 comments:

Adrienne said...

looks like so much fun

Jamie said...

Fun! I've never been to Thanksgiving Point (besides for the corn maze). We'll have to go sometime

jamirodana said...

Looks fun!
Will you tell me how much it is to rent the segways? I have been wanting to do it for a while now.
Also, does the rental include entrance to the gardens and different parts of Thanksgiving Point?
thanks so much.
danawillis@gmail.com

ariel said...

dana,

the segways were $15.00 each and it doesn't include entrance. entrance was $10.00 per adult. golf carts were $25.00.

Sean said...

Nothing like two guys trying to act tough on "old man carts"! That was way fun. I loved acting like a teenager all over again. I think the segways were $20.

Dream come true said...

Looks like you had a great time!

Gina said...

seriously, that was a blast! i didn't want the night to end.

oh, and i've no bruises from that devil segway. ;)

C+R said...

I just thought that I would tell you, first, I;m not weird, for what I'm about to say. But I just looked at your etsy shop, and you are soooo Beautiful! Ok, lil weird, but it always makes my day better when I get a compliment, especially when its true:)

dave + kirst said...

looks fun! i've never been to thanksgiving point to see the gardens - we'll have to check it out.

ariel said...

you weirdo, rachel :) ha! you're sweet. thank you!

Juliann said...

How FUN!!!!!!!!!!!! Love this!!

Chris and Tara said...

I've stolen all your pictures now. Thanks for posting about it. Ü It was so much fun. We'll have to go again in the spring.