10.26.2009

loves.

♥ slumdog millionaire. {we watched it on clearplay} amazing.
♥ raking leaves in my parents' yard.
♥ watching sean rake leaves for the first time in his life.
♥ serena's new mukluks.
♥ purple glitter nail polish.
♥ new season of sytycd.
hubert horatio bartle bobton-trent. {the illustrations are awesome.}
♥ pumpkin chocolate chip bread.
♥ a new shelf for my crazy yarn collection. still in the box, but i'm looking forward to setting it up!
♥ crunchy fall leaves everywhere.
♥ listening to christmas music in my car. {i am so not one of those people usually, but it was the only un-scratched cd in my car!!}
♥ pumpkins with long curly stems. like cinderella's carriage.
♥ 1:00 pm on sundays.

6 comments:

Adrienne said...

how has sean never raked leaves before

Jamie said...

I LOVE pumpkin chocolate chip cookies (i haven't had the bread though). And Slumdog was super good!! Even not on clearplay. I'm not sure why it was R (maybe the violence and innuendo)

ariel said...

apparently in alaska it's useless to rake leaves so nobody does it.

Alicia said...

A rated R movie Ariel? why I never...........

Kess said...

what is at 1:00 pm on Sundays ? I wanted to rake leaves the other day, but there were none to be raked in our yard :(

ariel said...

1 pm is when all of my responsibilities for the day are over and i can relax :)