10.07.2009

loves.

Photobucket

you don't want another earful {or eyeful, i guess} of rantings about how busy my life is, do you? i thought so. let's go with a happy list instead.

.flowers from my parents' yard.
.lovely weather, perfect for bundling up the baby and going for a walk.
.homemade chili and corn bread on a rainy day.
.a happy baby who rarely has a bad day.
.having a few minutes before bed to read... though i usually fall asleep in about 0.2 seconds :)
.mickey mouse clubhouse in the morning.
.having a completely organized and clean inventory room at work. hooooray!
.watching serena get so excited when her daddy walks in the door.
.this video {thanks alicia}.
.planning our awesome week at the cabin with my family.
.gleesongs.com {saw this on someone's blog. caprene? kirsten? i can't remember, but i LOVE it.}.
.listerine dissolving whitening strips. why did i not know about these until this week?
.october. it's the best.
.a wonderful conference weekend.
.knowing that all of you members of my ward are going to show up for choir practice at 12:15 in the chapel on sunday because you love me and you don't want our sad little choir to be embarrassed when we perform next sunday. seriously, i will get down on my knees and beg you if it will help.

have a wonderful wednesday!

♥ ariel

8 comments:

Kristi said...

I like your love list! I really enjoyed the gleesongs.com. Are you the ward choir director? I am the ward choir director in our ward too!!! Any ideas for where to find good songs?

Amy said...

A great list.

I don't sing in public (you appreciate that about me I promise) but I'd be happy to babysit for someone who does but has a child and can't go....just sayin'. :)

Jamie said...

I'm making homemade chili on Sunday!! We're twins. Except i don't like corn bread so i won't be making that. Corn goes with chili, right?

dave + kirst said...

We would be there on Sunday with you but we're going out of town :( I wish you luck though! You'll do great!

Gina said...

I freakin' love that video. Oh my word it makes me laugh so hard. The George's showed it to us a while ago and we must have watched it like five times in a row.

Alicia said...

the lawrence welk clip was one of the few things that could make me laugh out loud during my desperately ill days....i want my mother in law to be junice for halloween because she laughs so hard every time she watches the clip.

Kim said...

this old woman at the grocery store asked if i knew how to make chili today. then asked me to help her find the ingredients because she forgot her glasses. ha ha . funny.
good list.
love that video. o how we laughed that night.

Shawnee said...

Sorry to say that I'm in Portland, so will not be at choir, but Brady should be.