12.09.2008

there and back again.

{john, me, juliann, janessa}
Last weekend I went on a very short road trip with the Salt Lake Symphonic choir. As you can see, it was a very squishy ride down & back, but we had fun talking and the drive flew by. We performed on Friday and Saturday with the 23rd Army Band which was really fun. I have never been involved in concerts like this and it was a new and fun experience! Seriously, there was some amazing talent in that band. And the best part was getting to wear these lovelies:
{me, janessa, juliann}
I hadn't even tried on my dress before the first concert, and miraculously it fits pretty well. Better than Janessa's anyway :) It was a fun & exhausting trip. I'm so glad to have my friends from the UMC in this choir! They make it so much fun. We perform again tonight at the Beneficial Life Christmas party. President Monson will be there & we get to stay & hear him speak. I'm sure I'll post something about that tomorrow!

5 comments:

Caprene said...

ah man - we need dresses like that for our ward choir.

Stephenson and Katie said...

Those dresses are hot! Seriously, you need to start showing ;)

Janessa Taylor said...

I'll donate mine to your ward choir :)

Good thing you and Juliann were in the back--would've been MUCH squishier with me there, hehe

Juliann said...

Okay seriously...I've had many people tell me that they love our dresses! In fact, one of my blog friends said she was looking at our pictures and her daughter said, "oh, those girls are the most beautiful girls in the world!" So there you have it!

Erika said...

Those dresses are so pretty! Way better than anything I've ever had to sing in!