12.31.2008

she's still a girl!

today our doctor confirmed that the baby is definately a girl... and we are so glad! we didn't want any surprises and we're both pretty set on a girl now. i thought i'd post my last couple of ultrasounds, even though they are sort of lame pictures of the baby... and i had to take a picture of them with my camera, so the quality is not that great. anyway, here they are!

{16 weeks: top of her head on the right, belly on the left}

{20 weeks: face on the right... freaky looking, i know... belly on the left, and little arm & hand on the bottom}

it's always such a relief to have an ultrasound and see that she's doing fine in there! i scheduled for a more detailed ultrasound to check out her whole anatomy & make sure there are no problems, but i won't get to go in until FEBRUARY. hopefully the technician will get us some good pictures of her. aside from seeing the baby, my favorite part of the appointment today was learning that i'd only gained 2 lbs since the last appointment. i thought for sure with the holidays and all the yummy food we've been eating that i had put on like 10. whew!

3 comments:

Janessa Taylor said...

Yeah, she does look pretty freaky :) hehe..JK. She'll be GORGEOUS like her Mom!! Congratulations :) "No surprises" is my motto too, that's for sure!! Ok, now I have to go...haven't packed my hospital bag yet...

Whitney said...

Dont you just love those? Its so fun to see them moving around. Im excited for you to have a little girl!

T-rent said...

That's so amazing! She looks just like you ;) jk So I hope I get to see you tomorrow night! I'll have to tell you all about my sister who just had her first baby but didn't know she was pregnant until like less than a month ago!!