12.15.2008

i ♥ your blog.

I've done it! I've won my first blogging award. And as a recipient of this prestigious award, I am to do the following:

1. Name five things you love.
2. Pass the award on to five blogs you love.
3. Link back to the giver's blog and tell how fabulous they are.

five things that i love
{just five things... not necessarily the five most important things in my life...}

1. being pregnant. not only is it the most amazing blessing and miracle, it's a great excuse, too! sorry, i can't go scuba diving. i'm pregnant. sorry, i can't try that swordfish or shark. i'm pregnant. sorry, i can't reach the remote. i'm pregnant. sorry, i can't fix dinner or clean the house for nine months. i'm pregnant.

2. laughing. i'm so lucky to be married to sean. he makes me laugh aaaaaaalllll the time. we love watching america's funniest home videos together.

3. shopping by myself.

4. old movies. especially anything with audrey hepburn, cary grant, fred astaire, grace kelly, katherine hepburn or gregory peck.

5. apple cider.

five blogs i love

1. jen's. jen's blog is beautiful to look at. she takes the most amazing pictures {see here. and here.}. plus she is fun and funny. and she has great taste in music!

2. kim's. sometimes her posts are scarce... but when she does post, i love them. {see here. and here.} i am glad that we both share a deep love for Joel McHale. and p.s. what the crap am i doing in picture #4 here?

3. juliann's. as janessa & i like to say, juliann has a lot of "deep thoughts". she & her family are beautiful. and this girl knows how to do a birthday the right way {see here here here here AND here...}

4. seth's. seth's blog is chock full of fabulous videos {some his own & some borrowed}. some of my favorites: this one. this one. this one.

5. eliza's. i can't even link to a favorite post. everything eliza writes is gold. she is witty and candid and quite frankly, hilarious! ok i will pick some favorites. see here. and here. and here.

And a big thank you to Gina who gave me the award. Gina's blog is definately one of my favorites. She always posts beautiful pictures of her family. Seriously I hope my kids are half as cute as hers.

6 comments:

Kim said...

ah i love you!! !! I hope your doing good. and baby girl is doing good~! miss you!
and i love that you laugh all the time with sean. . it is a good thing you married him.. ! i could not be with someone who doesnt make me laugh aaaallll the time! love you!

Juliann said...

Oh Ariel, I'm honored to be mentioned!! :)

Gina said...

Okay, how did I miss this post? I love how you labled it. ;) You're so funny.

Eliza said...

WOO HOO! I am so excited to get an honorable mention. Did that come across as too desperate? ; ) wow seriously, thanks that is super nice, I'll have to get going. Thanks!

Jennie said...

Thanks Ariel! I love your blogs too! You are too kind :)

Seth Adam Smith said...

Hey! You put my name in there! And is that really how you spell "chock"? I guess it is...wow...two great pieces of knowledge. My blog is great and how to spell "chock"! Thanks Ariel!