12.03.2008

hawaii day six.

I didn't take very many pictures on Thanksgiving Day. We got up pretty early and played the First Annual Smith Family Thanksgiving Day Kickball Cup... and my team lost. But it was fun! Then we all went to Waimea bay again... where Jaimie had a near-death experience and Kirsten lost her camera to a wave. These pictures don't to justice to how HUGE the waves were. I totally got pounded when Sean and I were trying to share a board & ride the wave in... and I was done after that. I had probably 5lbs of sand in my swimsuit.
We all helped prepare a delicious Thanksgiving dinner {yes, we had a full Turkey dinner in Hawaii}. And then we were lazy for the rest of the day! Oh and we played the guessing game with Sean's family. They all guessed if our baby was a girl or boy. 6 said girl and 5 said boy. We found out today, but I'll save that for it's own post :)

7 comments:

Unknown said...

AH! you are having a GIRL! I saw your header!! That is so awesome. I guess you were wrong about the "boy" feeling you had. I LOVE having a little girl, they are so much fun. Congrats!!

Caprene said...

hmmm, looks like there's gonna be lots of pink around your house? (I noticed you blog title) Congrats!

Brittney said...

Apparently I'm the first to notice (unless you got texts or something) that you're having a girl! Congratulations!! :)

Ann said...

YAY for a baby Girl!!

Sue said...

Yea for a little girl!!!! Looks like the majority of your family was correct. Congrats! Now that you know what you are having the real shopping can begin. :)

Coopers said...

Congrats on the girl! That is exciting. I really need to blog about our trip to Hawaii, so good job at being on top of it and getting yours in.

Shawnee said...

Your trip looks great! I'm jealous of sun and beach! And, it really is time for you to know the gender of your baby? Wow, that's gone by fast. I'm thinking...boy.