12.30.2008

googled.

i bet you could learn a lot about a person by looking at their google searches. this is a list of my recent searches:

blueberry waffle recipe
citrus fruits
pineapple
willow tree figurines
pottery barn kids
marcia brown cinderella illustrations
pregnancy shrimp
libba bray
tomato soup recipes
greg kinnear
pregnancy 20 weeks
pistachios
hitler reacts to byu loss
emotional intelligence
ghost town dvd release date
dollar cuts bountiful utah
seven pounds movie title
fred astaire movies
waffle maker
poisonwood bible
moustache gloves

i'm apparantly obsessed with food, baby, books & movies. and there you have it. i'd say that's somewhat accurate! i dare you to post your searches too. {not tag, DARE}.

4 comments:

Adrienne said...

I've done that it's fun. apparently I'm a folk singing actress/ poet/ president of university/ title of a song/ physics professor who illistrates fairy tales

Stephenson and Katie said...

all of my "googles" are- "is it safe to (insert some ridiculous action, medication or food) while pregnant" I probably shouldn't rely on google for the answer. But it saves my doc alot of stupid calls from me ;)

Jamie said...

"I guess we'll always have our weekly firesides... We've never lost a fireside"

Brittany said...

Best tomato soup recipe EVER!

http://www.ourbestbites.com/2008/04/creamy-tomato-soup.html