12.03.2008

hawaii day seven.

Day seven was very eventful. We got up really early to beat the lines at Pearl Harbor. I have to be honest... I really didn't want to go, but I'm really glad I did. It was really cool to be there and see the Arizona.
Here is the memorial.
Here we are inside the memorial.
Here is Sean next to the massive anchor of the Arizona.
Here I am by some ship...
After Pearl Harbor, we went back to Haliewa and stopped at Breakers for lunch. It was yummy. And there was a rooster walking around inside.
In the evening we went to the Polynesian Cultural Center for the Luau and show. We took a little ride on the canoes first.
And walked around the villages for a while.
and had a huge dinner. the show was really fun. i seriously can't fathom how those hula dancers move their hips so fast.

No comments: