5.20.2010

lately.

Photobucket


i made do with some flowers from the grocery store. they don't smell pretty like lilacs, but they add some purple to my kitchen.

i planted something! i recycled my planter from last year and planted some mint. i grew up on mint tea, so i'm pretty excited about it! i think i'm also going to do tomatoes in a bucket this year. {mmmmm, a blt sounds really good right now....}

i finished little dorrit. i cried my eyes out in the last episode. soooooooooooooooooooooo good.

growing out bangs is the worst ever. i have to pull them back all the time or i know i'll end up cutting them. wish me luck. it's been a LONG time since i've been without bangs.

and speaking of hair, i've been loving putting serena's up in a little top knot lately. she looks like a little sumo wrestler :)

we grilled up some hot dogs with our friends last night. hot dog + mustard + relish = delicious.

serena had her 1 year dr appointment yesterday. she's off the charts in height {wonder where she gets that??} and weighs 23 lbs. i think she weighed the same at 9 months. i guess she really is thinning out a bit.

date night tomorrow! ice cream + iron man with my sisters & their husbands. can't wait!

6 comments:

Tatum Wheeler said...

Thanks for telling me about the trail. I am looking for a place to take my family pics and it looked beautiful. I have a lilac bush if you would like to stop by (im in kaysville) we could do lunch. I am dying to watch the little dorrit now looks like my kind of show

dave + kirst said...

is anyone borrowing your 'little dorrit'? you've made me interested...

ariel said...

kirsten,

my mom has it right now, but heather rented it from the library so you can be next! i'll let you know when she's done.

Gina said...

then i'm next. :)

Jamie said...

Iron Man ruled :) Have a fun weekend. And I love Serena's sumo hair

Tori said...

Ariel, will you email you and Sean's address to me? drewandtor@gmail.com